The latest in monitored fire alarms offer an upgrade in functionality as well. Modern implements not only sense smoke, they are also able to identify rising temperatures. Whenever they are triggered, your monitoring professionals are promptly informed. They can even be programmed to send updates right to your mobile device.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Fort Collins?
When an emergency happens, you will have enough to do simply making certain your family members are secure. Having assistance standing by that can immediately confirm the alarm and inform emergency personnel on your behalf is merely a smart choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Fort Collins:
- Fire or smoke is observed, and your alarm trips
- Your connected home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring experts instantly
- You are contacted to authenticate the emergency and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring staff are unable to reach you, or you confirm the fire, they will contact emergency responders promptly
These steps, from the triggering of your device to the notification of the fire department, take place quickly. As you collect your family members to exit the grounds, emergency professionals are probably already responding. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- 24-hour protection regardless of your location
- Greater likelihood of speedy response times from emergency personnel
- Well-trained monitoring specialists who will know which safety alarm was set off
- Having a sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s smart to remember that disasters can occur unexpectedly. Consider unintentionally leaving a candle burning when you leave for the night, and a four-legged friend proceeds to push it over. While this event may appear unlikely, it has happened before. In the event it does, you’ll be protected with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Fort Collins, it’s a great time to upgrade your home with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll provide the latest fire alarms and additional safety devices in your customized plan. When you opt for 24-hour monitoring, your home will be safeguarded at all times, no matter where you are. Get started on your versatile smart home today by calling (970) 703-0718 or filling out the form below.