You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for defending your home and family members. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Fort Collins home monitoring works
When you select professional home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts day and night. Even though they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them viewing your home or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the crisis and will act as the chief touch point for authorities if you are away.
Essentially, you might think of monitoring as having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security equipment. This is more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you when you need them most.