How does home monitoring work in Fort Collins?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for defending your home and family members. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Fort Collins home monitoring works
When you select professional home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts day and night. Even though they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them viewing your home or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the crisis and will act as the chief touch point for authorities if you are away.
Essentially, you might think of monitoring as having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security equipment. This is more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied making sure loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more essential when an emergency happens while you’re at work or traveling. Think about your smoke detector going off or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to heed the warning of the blaring siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your place is always protected, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Fort Collins home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this vital, centralized command center. On top of being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio feature giving you the chance to converse straight to your monitoring team
- You can request help with any kind of issue, including medical situations
If you’re not able to find your mobile device when an emergency takes place, you’ll still be able to communicate with your support team right through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Fort Collins security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and order a comprehensive Fort Collins smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you would like to upgrade the protection of your home, call (970) 703-0718 or fill out the following form to begin.